Friday, March 19, 2010

WoW Celeb Chicks: A Welcome Distraction

First, let’s get down to the root of this post. It’s late Friday afternoon and I’ve been pacing back and forth my room for the past couple of minutes, phone in hand, anxiety at an all-time high. Also, I’m trying to break in the new shoes I got specifically for the date which may or may not happen tonight.

I’ve been subtly trying to convert this girl to play WoW for more than a month now.
And boy, did I struggle. Long story short, she thinks that it might be a problem down the road that I’m a gamer and she’s not. Well, she may have worded it far more eloquently but that’s the gist, dude.

So anyway, now I’ve been itching like mad to drunk dial her number but that would mean going against the agreement I sorta made. Sorta because I only half-nodded, a few seconds too late to even process what she meant when she made this parting statement to me last Saturday, “Don’t call me. I’ll call you.”

The things I could get away with if I were this cat...


WTF was that all about? One minute, I thought I had her perfectly wrapped around my finger and then the next, I feel like I’m back in the sixth grade when Crystal broke it off with me the day before homecoming because my glasses were "unusually large" for my face.


So, I really don’t want this to be a party pooper post. Whether she calls or she doesn’t, I’ll just have to deal. And what better way to distract myself than to scout for the hottest WoW celebrity chicks? They might give me the time of day, you never know.

All right, on to my Top 5:

5. Cameron Diaz
We have A-list actress and my favorite blonde cougar kicking off the list. There’s a nugget of info floating around the web―a quote from her that reads, “Hi guys! Cameron Diaz here, just letting you know that I indeed play WoW! I HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE LOL my name is Hippopotamus and I play on Detheroc!”

Now that makes me one hungry hungry hippo!

4. Adrianne Curry
Mmm, I loves me some curry. Okay, I don’t really know much of her but she looks familiar enough so that counts, right? And she loves playing WoW…in the buff.

No doubt about it, this curry brings a whole new level of spice.

Yeah, bro. Geeks come in this package too.

3. Eliza Dushku
Ever since I saw this badass chick in Bring It On (dude, cheerleaders + carwash + catfights = my kind of chick flick), I thought, “That’s one girl I wouldn’t mind kicking my ass over and over again.”

A newcomer to the game, she tweeted about creating a new character and asking whether she should go Alliance or Horde. Hey hun, whatever you choose, I’ll help you lvl.

2. Mila Kunis
I’d forever think of her as Jackie in That 70s Show, at the time when she was this really hot underaged actress IRL. I have no shame saying that because back then, I was too―underaged, I mean.

Having watched this exotic, pint-sized beauty on the Jimmy Kimmel Show in full-on geek mode going on about raids and guilds and being a kickass mage, I was instantly blown away. Babe knows her stuff.

1. Felicia Day
Surely, it’s no surprise the ginge takes the cake. Fel, as I so affectionately call her (in my head, of course) is the geek goddess herself. As writer, producer and star of online comedy show The Guild, this alluring readhead has captured the hearts of fanboys and fangirls everywhere. So Fel , how ‘bout we skip me dating your avatar and cut to the chase?

She also has a comic series in the works (a print version of The Guild) so I'll definitely keep an eye on that one.

What do you think of the list, porkers? Alert me if I missed anyone. Oh hold on, I think my phone's ringing. OH HOLY MOTHE---IT IS RINGING. Ayt, I gotta go.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Tell the pig what you think.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home