Wednesday, December 2, 2009

WoW Gold Pig's Next Chop Model - The Pork Strikes Back!

Dude, dude, DUDE! Remember when I said I was sick? It wasn't any normal cold, I tell ya. I had a terrible flu and had to be taken to the hospital. It wasn't pleasant, that's for sure.

It got to a point where I imagined my blood was the cure for some futuristic disease and they were keeping me there as the source of the vaccine. I never want to see another needle again. My stay there was only worsened by visiting relatives who kept crying and saying that I had the swine flu.

No, Aunt Grace. For the last time, I am not going die. No, your kids can't have my Xbox 360 and PS3. No, you may not cremate yet, goddammit!

Anyway, WoW Gold Pig is home sweet home fer me. I missed ya guys. I know some of you are wondering where the heck your 2,000 WoW Gold is and don't worry - the prizes are on their way. Many apologies for the delay, I didn't really mean to get sick over Thanksgiving weekend.

We also had an amazingly successful Black Pig Friday event - did you get your fill of really cheap WoW Gold? I hope you did. It's a once-in-a-lifetime thing.

The Next Chop Model finale is coming tomorrow, so you'd better be ready for some pork. Till next time, stay hammy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Tell the pig what you think.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home