Thursday, November 26, 2009

Gobble up the gold!

In behalf of the other porkers here at WoW Gold Pig, I’d like to wish you a very happy Thanksgiving from the bottom of my heart stomach. (Come to think of it, I have a bottomless pit of a stomach so maybe that didn’t make as much sense as I intended but you do get what my point is, right?)

For us, there’s something much more exciting than celebrating “Turkey Day”. And what could that be, you ask? Black Pig Friday, of course!

You guessed it. We’re having another fly promo for the holiday season! Slow and didn’t catch that right away? Here, I’ll spell it out for ya. WoW Gold Pig is having a P-R-O-M-O, bro! How’d you like the sound of that?

So before all you guys, uhh, gourmandize, you might wanna shift your focus on the $4.95 per 1000 on WoW US servers we’re offering. Nothing beats our rockbottom, dirt-cheap price!

Your ass better get a move on as this is available for only 24 hours. Sale starts November 27, Friday at 12:01 AM until midnight.

Woohoo! On your mark, get set, GOLD!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Tell the pig what you think.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home