Monday, March 16, 2009

Hot Date, Hot Sales!

Piglets, my date was hotter than a luau tiki torch! She was da bomb, no she was da molten lava, no hotter than molten lava! Sorry if I'm sputtering here, but oh boy, I'm so happy I could skateboard right into Mount Kilauea! I'm seeing her again next weekend (drool, drool).

Okay enough drooling. On to more good news: WoW Gold Pig's sales are going up! The word on our WoW gold's dirt cheap prices and quick deliveries is spreading. Our customers are real happy campers and helping spread the word about the Pig AND letting people know who the real Sir Oinks-a-Lot is! Boo to the pretender to the throne, you know who you are!



Sir Oinks-a-Lot. Has a nice ring to it. All that's missing is my Queen Guinevere. Sigh, oink



Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Tell the pig what you think.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home