Monday, March 9, 2009

How I Spent My First 1000 WoW Gold

A swell day to you, dear porkers!

When you've been playing WoW as long as we have, you know how tedious and tiring all the raiding, BGs, arenas and farming can be. Of course, these activities are also equally rewarding.

I remember the day I earned my first 1,000 wow gold. Through a few sleepless nights, a dozen cans of mountain dew and an acne breakout, I finally saved enough gold to buy a Gigantique bag. Was it worth it? Probably.

But dude, was I knocked out cold after all that farming. I consumed enough sugar to give a small village in Mexico diabetes. I swore to myself that I'll never go zombie over the game EVER.

Then came Wrath of the Lich King.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAINSSSS...

So how did you bacon-heads spend your first 1,000 wow gold?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Tell the pig what you think.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home