Monday, March 2, 2009

WoW Addiction Test

So I recently took this online "World of Warcraft Addiction Test." I'm not usually a fan of these quizzes but hey, as long as it's WoW related. What bugs me is that the result doesn't seem so accurate. Check it out:

Your result for The World of Warcraft Addiction Test...

Well on your way!

You are 70% Addicted!


You play a lot, and you're starting to get hooked. Keep it up and soon you too will be part of the ever-growing group that is totally addicted. Or, see the warning signs now and get out while you still can!


Take The World of Warcraft Addiction Test
at HelloQuizzy



Just 70%!? My waking hours are dedicated to WoW, and I just get 70%!? Screw this, I'm logging back in!

In related news, WoW has been labeled as addicting as crack cocaine. It's true. Some Swedish youth group has published a report on the addictive qualities of WoW. That's like saying the sun is bright!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Tell the pig what you think.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home