Friday, March 26, 2010

Buzzing on BlizzCon

*exhales heavily*

Blizzard finally released the dates for BlizzCon 2010! October 22 and 23, porkers. Make sure to save the date!

I’ve been holding my breath for far too long and that says a lot for someone who hardly even stops to breathe when he eats, which is every twenty minutes, give or take.

Not much details yet on the two-day event as of late but then again, I’m not really a details kind of guy. I lean more towards the VISUALS. And I guess that makes me…a guy’s guy. Y’all know what I’m sayin’.

What’s that? You don’t? Well, I’ll let you piggies off the hook this time and let this vid speak for itself:



WOWZA! Strut yo stuff. Them girls are lookin’ hella fine!

I could probably shed a few excess poundage just by watching them on stage with the way they get me sweating like a pig. Well, DUH. Ooh great! Thanks for the idea, self! Now I’ve got THE best reason to pack my bags, drag my lazy-ass buddies along with me and head to Anaheim!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Tell the pig what you think.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home