Thursday, January 21, 2010

With WoW, It’s All About Priorities

So claims a Cracked article.

In keeping up with my online multi-tasking habits which include checking out the upgraded WoW Armory, stocking up on gold, munching on my homemade, fresh out of the microwave bacon caramel corn ( holy moly, it’s addictive!), facebook-stalking getting to know my current prospect, I was led to a post entitled “Anatomy of a Failed World of Warcraft Raid”.

Here’s how they broke it down (click to view). Prepare for the LOLs!



I especially like the line in the ending that goes, “Constantly remind your guild members to think hard about what’s really important in life. It’s easy to forget.”

Damn straight, dude!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Tell the pig what you think.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home