Monday, December 28, 2009

Like Piggy In Her Hands

She sure played me, dudes. A beautiful blood elf if there ever was one, hanging around Mulgore in her Winter Garb knickers. She of pale skin and green eyes whispered small talk while I rummaged through my bank stash at the Lower Rise.

All I was looking for was a hand-me-down for a new alt. But I got a charming belf instead interested enough to ask about my holiday plans.

I told her the battleplan: raid ICC, level my prot pally, and spar with some twinked toons along the way. Basically long, uninterrupted stretches of gaming in my room (which I hope to turn into a WoW Pod someday). But I left out the part about eating spiced sausages with the intensity of a first-time Naxx run. Didn't want to seem like a total pig...

"Seems like a lot of fun," she said. "Me, I'll be farming herbs to help my lil bro out grind gold." A few minutes later I was sending her gold coins with a :D-filled letter attachment. The moment she turned her pretty head of golden locks, I realized I had been like piggy in her hands--a fat piggy bank, that is. Break open with a sob story and get free WoW gold.

So my advice is not to get too carried away with the spirit of Winter Veil. Just aid a questing lowbie or resist pwning a battlegrounds virgin. And most importantly, keep your head level when these lovely ladies talk to you.


Cool Customer. Don't let the clingy outfits cloud your judgment. [Hat tip]


You can do it, porkers!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous EjomLexus said...

Happy New Year, wow gold pig!

December 31, 2009 at 9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Tell the pig what you think.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home