Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Buy Me A Drank

I admit. I have had a lot to drink. Nah, I'm laying off the alcohol for now. It’s this Mana energy potion drink I’ve always wanted to try but never got around to buying.

The drink claims to give you +160 mana boost, 5-8 hours of nonstop energy MINUS the crash. Woot!

Here, this sweet Japanese girl can illustrate better:



Real cute, isn’t she? I say, “Less filling, more killing and MOAR GOLD!!!

So I got my six-pack delivered today and I’m not ashamed to say that I’ve already downed 2 bottles in 30 minutes, completely ignoring the potion’s 24-hour cool-down time.

Actually, I’m not too sold on the citrusy taste but the bottle is just damn epic, I really don’t mind taking a swig from it more often than I should.

Now I’m off to another random instance to see how long my Mana lasts!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Tell the pig what you think.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home