Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wowing the WoW Girls Part 2

As promised, here is the 2nd part of the series. As you might have probably guessed, it took some time for me to select which of the lovely ladies at WoW I’d be worshipping this week. So the rest of the piggies here lent me their hands, err, feet.

Contrary to popular belief, pigs are actually smart. (Babe, anyone?) And our WoW girl choice for this entry reflects just that.

Ready?

Behold Alexstrasza the Life-Binder. The Dragonqueen. Queen Of Life. She Who Is Life. Dayum!


She may be a thousand-year old dragoness (though she certainly doesn’t look the part), but I’d still hit it. Ahh the allure of the older woman.

With her fiery auburn crowning glory, barely there outfit and glowing golden eyes, I initially didn’t expect her to be this caring, motherly figure. She is very compassionate for a woman of power. If I may say so, the girl’s like a saint crossed with a modern day hippie. Except neither are as appealing.

What’s more, this blazin’ hot momma’s got lady lumps and curves that put Monica Bellucci to shame. And that’s definitely sayin’ something.

So for our first date, I was thinking candlelight dinner on the beach. The peaceful and relaxed atmosphere will make her feel right at home. See, I’ve always been a gentleman but I gotta up my game here. How? By pampering her senseless. Okay, that didn’t sound quite gentlemanly but you get my drift.

After dinner, we’ll have a nice romantic walk, stargaze a little and then head back for a mighty sensual spa session. I’d even spring for her manicure, pedicure and all those typical girly things. Sweet.

And to top it all off, I’ll be serenading her with Snow Patrol’s Signal Fire. “The perfect words never crossed my mind 'cause there was nothing in there but you…”



Yeah, I should stop before I get too carried away. Last part coming soon!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Tell the pig what you think.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home