Thursday, September 3, 2009

New Pigs On The Block!

Hey whaddaya know? We've got a brand-spankin' new recruit on board. WoW Gold Pig is always on the lookout for the best and brightest talent, and we've caught ourselves a pretty darn good guy to help me man the blog.

Provided that we're not your ordinary company, we don't opt for boring welcome speeches and introductions - instead, we had him dress up in a monkey suit and strapped him down in a WoW Pod.

Yes, we have one. A rudimentary one at best; made up of cardboard boxes and the souls of the restless (i.e. glue)

What's the next logical step? Ambush interview of course! Huzzah!

Porkies and gentleboars, please welcome our new blogger, Brad!

WGP: Howdy! Tell us how you got a job with the piggies here at WoW Gold Pig.
Brad: Simple. I'm a guy who likes games and girls. I knew you piggies just had to take me in.

WGP: Do you play World of Warcraft? What do you think of WoW?
Brad: Yeah, noob and proud of it! The chicks are hot bro. That's all I can say for now. Oh and Jaina Proudmoore, marry meeeeeeeee.

WGP: Hey! Stay away from Jaina, she's mine! Anyway, we all like bacon here. How do you like yours?
Brad: Toasted and crisp. I also like it when its smell gets my lazy ass out of bed in the morning.

WGP: Just the way I like it. How do you like the blog so far?
Brad: Dude, it's so much fun. Plus, Pigasus is cute. But I think I'm cuter. No, I am. Just ask the ladies.

WGP: Well I'm not the one in the monkey suit now, Brad. Moving along, The WoW Gold Pig blog is pretty guy-centric. What can we expect from your future posts?
Brad: Rants, raves, ramblings...It's gonna be pigtastic, fo sho.

WGP: Word. Lastly: Ever feel like you’re really a half-orc, half-ogre just waiting to smash things with swords and magic sometimes?
Brad: Sure. I've never attempted to smash anything though. Guess you could say I'm the most peaceful pig in the pen.

Pssh. You're no fun. But hey, welcome aboard! Look forward to Brad's posts in future, piggies. It's gonna be a whole lot wackier 'round here.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL. The nerve to advertise your site to another gold-selling site. This guy above me should be burned.

September 5, 2009 at 10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"New pigs on the block has a bunch of hits. Chinese gold makes me sick..."

September 5, 2009 at 10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Tell the pig what you think.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home