Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A Post Out of Hunger

Wiping on the second boss of Heroic Violet Hold for the fourth time is a good indicator that you're in a terrible PUG. It's times like these when I start flailing around and eat anything my grubby hands can find.

Lo and behold, the only things I found edible were last night's Cheetos' crumbs and the receipt from Gamestop. Crestfallen, I do the next best thing -- browse good ol' This is why you're fat.

Ah yes, the site that is a painful reminder of why America is America. Don't get me wrong; what they have there are all gastronomical masterpieces. Today, this caught my feeding fancy:


Meet the Widowmaker

1.5 lbs of ground beef, 1 package of bacon, 1 package of italian sausage, 1 box of hot pockets, 1/2 package of fried onion strips between 2 Tombstone Pepperoni Pizzas topped with Velveta Cheese and Marinara Sauce.
I can just imagine how many widows this monstrosity has made. I for one would love to try it out.

Maybe my next HvH wouldn't go so bad if I had something like that fueling me. It's like food on steroids.

With steroids ON steroids.

Meanwhile, let's all whine and QQ because today's a maintenance day. Cheerio!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This makes me puke!!

October 15, 2009 at 1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Tell the pig what you think.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home