Sunday, October 18, 2009

WoW Battle.net Accounts and Patch 3.3 Stuff

Hey, I'm back and it's rockin'! I missed all you WoW Gold Pig fans and it's high time I got back into the groove.

Blizzard has been bugging everyone to switch to Battle.net accounts before November 11 and hey, why don't you? It's relatively painless and easy. You even get a unique penguin pet after merging your old WoW account into a Battle.net account. Battle.net accounts are statistically safer anyway, so there's no reason why you shouldn't. Got it?

While on my business trip, I managed to sneak in some quality WoW time at the hotel I was staying at. To be honest, I've never been on the World of Warcraft Public Test Realm (PTR), yet somehow, patch 3.3 has peaked my interest on what changes there are to WoW.

Maybe because it's Icecrown Citadel, where we'll face the Lich King himself. I've played through Warcraft 1, 2 and 3 and I'm a sucker for the whole Arthas/Lich King storyline.

(I even got the Arthas: Rise of the Lich King novel recently)

Anyway, I've been trawling the net for patch 3.3 news and whoa, mind = blown. A lot of changes, from the new raid icon UI, easier rep grinds, Icecrown dungeons and raids. You might wanna check out WoW.com's coverage of the stuff here: Patch 3.3 news

Can't wait to get into the new dungeons dude. Oh yeah, someone datamined the animations and found ***SPOILER ALERT*** an animation depicting the alleged death of the Lich King.

I'm not sure how to react to this, given that this is all just speculation, but what *if* he died and went away? Yeah, he's a real evil dude and all, but he's part of what made WoW so awesome. I'll have to reserve judgment on that until we have more concrete details.

So yeah, WoW. Gotta love it. Been doing a lot of heroics lately but I can't seem to get any gear on my Pally. I'll have to save up some emblems for a new tanking helm. What have you been up to?

Stick around and have fun. October is WoW Gold Pig month and we're gonna go wild with prizes and surprises!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Tell the pig what you think.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home