Friday, November 6, 2009

WoW Gold Pig's Next Chop Model - Week 1, Part 2

Welcome back to the Next Chop Model, WoW Gold Pig's scrumptious reality blog show! We last left our piggie poltergeists in the haunted mansion where Thighra Shanks gave them a spooky modelling challenge. How did the other four chop models fare? Let's find out!

Click on the thumbnails to see the full-sized pics!

WoW Gold Pig

Looking mighty fab in his stripe shirt and hat ensemble, Gordon Bleu strikes a pose in a Freddy Krueger costume. If I ever saw someone looking like that in my chair, I'd die of a heart attack (and no, not because of all the bacon I consume). One of the photographers tried to shake his hand - it wasn't pretty.

WoW Gold Pig

"Do I look okay to you?" snorted Haute Doug said in reply to the makeup artist's greeting. I dunno, it seems like Haute's got a splitting headache to me. Why don't you axe him yourself? Hahaha, I kill myself sometimes.

WoW Gold Pig

We first heard scratches from inside a coffin... and then a voice... "BRAAAAAAINS...." Peter Porker busts out of his undead prison and out into the world of modeling! Our staff was scared out of their wits for a good couple of minutes minutes until the cry for "BRAAAAAINS..." became "BABY BACK RIBSSsss...."

Photobucket

Salami Hayek invited us over for dinner, what a sweetheart. But we were puzzled as to why she wasn't in costume yet.

"Hey, aren't you supposed to be competing with the other chop models... hey, that smells good. What's for dinner?"

I had a feeling that she was going to say "you are," but I just had to ask.


It's only the second installment - keep your eyes glued on WoW Gold Pig's Next Chop Model and win yourself 2000 WoW Gold everyday! Simply answer our trivia questions here on the blog, on Twitter or Facebook. It's that easy, dude!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Tell the pig what you think.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home