Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Blogs We Roll With

Let's take a break from raiding, questing, crafting and mailbox dancing for a minute.

*gasp*

Very funny. I log out and live a normal life too FYI.

Sometimes.

Maybe.

Well, sometimes I just sit on my butt and put my reading glasses on. You see, there's one other awesome thing that's not inside the World of Warcraft. These are the countless blogs and other amazing reading material that's available online.

When I'm in the mood, I just like traipsing around and reading all the blogs I come across. Topics range from class guides, healing, addons, comedy, RP and even huge bear posteriors!

You wanna know what blogs the pigs like? Here they are:

Tobold's MMORPG Blog
- Insightful and really gets you thinking. Tobold has been blogging about MMORPGs since time immemorial, most likely during the 1st world war (radical!). He talks a lot about World of Warcraft and other new MMORPGs too.

Big Bear Butt Blog - John "Big Bear Butt" Patricelli is always a treat to read. The pigs really dig the info and humor from the blog. And come on, how can you NOT love that blog name?

Wordy Warrior - Away from the theorycrafting and more on attitudes and personalities in WoW. I really loved Things I learned About DPS from Tanking. My sarcasm meter is exploding!

Greedy Goblin - Superb advice on getting WoW-rich. I totally suggest you read and try some of his advice.

We also read other non-WoW blogs. Specifically, GM Dave's Bannable Offenses blog. Snark? Check. Sarcasm? Check. Feeding players to a hungry dragon? Double check!

Blogs are a great way to waste time away online, specially on patch days. So dude, do you have any favorite blogs?

Also, you have to be CRAZY not to join the Name the Twitter Pig contest! Win a whopping 500,000 WoW Gold just by naming our Twitter mascot. Fill in the form to your right NOW!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Tell the pig what you think.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home