Monday, May 18, 2009

Do not pass BlizzCon, Do not collect $125

Photobucket

BlizzCon 2009 Tickets Sold Out

There is only one word that can describe how I feel right now...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo!!!

Within minutes, tickets to the most awesome event of the year (okay, next to Christmas) were sold out. It doesn't help that I had the pleasure of being sick in bed when the tickets went on sale.

Woe is me.

Of course, I could probably wait for May 30th for the next batch. Or I could buy them on eBay for an arm and a leg. Heartless buggers.

I hope you guys had better luck. I totally want to go to BlizzCon this year.

Be sure to join our Name the Twitter Pig contest. Win 500,000 WoW Gold! Win BIG with the PIG!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Tell the pig what you think.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home