Monday, June 22, 2009

Putting out the Fires

I must tell ya, I haven't been playing for a few days. And that's not a good thing; the Midsummer Fire Festival just started and if there's ever been an event item that I've always wanted, it has to be the Brazier of Dancing Flames.

Why?

Awesome flames? Check.

Collectible and endless use item? Check

FIERY DANCING HOT DRAENEI CHICK? Sign me up!



I'm totally digging her dance moves. This means I'll have to do all the fire festival dailies. I just hope it's enough for 350 Fire Blossoms. Wish me luck!



Don't forget - Only 7 days left till we announce the best name for the Twitter Pig! Name the Twitter Pig now and you just might win 500,000 WoW Gold!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Tell the pig what you think.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home